The content of this website remains roughly the same.
- News Area
- Contact form
- Clean code
- We using a CMS - so your templates are temporal and needed only for the development
The layout is placed in the individual tasks in our digital Kanban board.
We ask for the most accurate implementation of CSS and Javacript. The project is hosted at Bitbucket. So we can monitor the progress. There are regular code reviews of an experienced front end developer of our agency.
- No Bootstrap or Foundation
- Mobile first
- Using of a CSS preprocessor: SCSS
- Design pattern: ITCSS and BEM - goo.gl/Lp5XKb
- In other words: all components are stored in separate files
- We using Blaze CSS: http://blazecss.com
- No jQuery
- Unit tests with Jest.js (https://facebook.github.io/jest/) - 100% coverage of the self written code
The project is splittet into tasks
1. Please grab a task and push it from "new" to "in-progress"
2. Implement this Task
3. When you are ready, commit and push it to the repository
4. And push the task to review
5 Go to the next task
6. We will review it push it to done or write a brief comment
The project will be integrated into a CMS in house. In this respect, the HTML is only used as a mock.
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value