Social media listening, also known as social media monitoring, is the process of identifying and assessing what is be said about a company, individual, product or brand on the internet.
In this role, you will be working with the Content Marketing Manager to identify relevant conversations happening on the internet as it relates to our brand name, products, and industry category. You will use a combination of tools to listen for conversations and identify ones in which make sense for our digital team to respond to and / or engage in. these tools include a third party social listening tool, Google alerts, and Facebook monitoring.
If you have experience writing for a health-related blog and are looking for extra work, this project is for you!
• Analyze conversations across forums, blogs and Twitter to identify conversations relevant to our company and industry.
• Develop insights on what people are talking about online and what questions they have to effectively contribute to our content generation strategy.
• 1-2 years’ experience working in social media
• Knowledge of all social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Experience in Nutrition, Heart health and/or Scientific Writing preferred but not required
• Knowledge of hearth health supplements industry and specifically CoQ10 and/or turmeric is ideal but not required
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
Platform:Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Other