Note: This is not a one time gig. We are seeking a Social Media Rockstar who is seeking just the kind of long term opportunity and growth environment we offer.......
If you are someone who would describe yourself as fun, creative, outgoing, reliable, timely, committed to excellence. You have excellent English (both written and verbal) as you must be fluent (preferably a native speaker) and you have to understand idioms and slang and respond accordingly .....
You love marketing. You understand why social media is an important part of real businesses brand. You really get how and why people engage online and come up with new and exciting ideas to share concepts and content....
You are NOT someone who thinks posting pictures quotes all day is "SMM". And you do not "play" when it comes to measuring page growth and audience analytics
You ARE someone who understands how FB pixels work. You know exactly what Sniply and engagement audiences mean.
You actual do the design - or you have a hard-core-amazing-talented-reliable team to do the designs quickly. You really get what sophisticated-simplicity is. You understand the use of white space and why less is usually more.
You want to work with a team that's organized, knows what it needs, has plenty of on-going work - and you're personally excited about seeing how YOUR contribution can impact a brand a grow a business.....
Then I encourage you to apply for this position.
We have worked both hourly and flat rate per account/page to manage. In the questions you will be asked to explain which you prefer and why. I will also want to understand your work process and ideal workflow.
We will have a weekly team meeting that you will be expected to attend in which we want your ideas and your genius to be shared!
You will be expected to:
- have a plan for next week to share with the PM
- update the tasks and completion items in Active Collab
- Use your company issued email for communications
- Run monthly reports for all pages you manage (we currently use report garden and are open to new ideas) on growth and engagement stats with ideas for the new month
- Contribute ideas to how you SMM can be enhanced with contests, giveaways and promotions
- Manage the creatives for all the pages you take care of
* creating on brand SMM image templates for each client
* keeping all content created consistent
* Spend time to understand the market and industry to bring new ideas and value to the fanpage
*Share relevant, timely and high-quality content from other reputable sources and pages (using appropriate tools)
- Create and maintain a regular posting schedule
- Respond to all message and comments and escalate and forward info as needed within 6 hours
Please put "IdeallySMM" in the FIRST line of your cover letter to be considered.
Looking forward to working with you!
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
Project Stage:Fully Specified
Ongoing project:Social Media Manager, Social Media Marketer