We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. We have different websites, brands, and projects, mostly in the personal development field. We work on the international market, and all the content are in English. We have good knowledge in social media and marketing but need someone for the daily work. We are looking for long-term cooperation with a person.
You will be responsible for creating original written, graphic, and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Video interview will be held before we take someone on.
We prefer to work and store all material in Google Drive.
We have regular phone meetings at least once a week.
Estimated hours per month: 30
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Developing strategy on Facebook and Instagram
- Creating buzzworthy/viral content based on brand needs
- Preparing quality content for blogs and social platforms
- Engaging experts and influencers to increase brand reach
- Using analytics software to measure campaign success
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Great writing/editing skills
- Knowledge of photo and video editing software
- Knowledge of building a large Facebook and Instagram following
- Expertise creating consumer-facing content
We believe that attributes that make a social media professional successful are creativity, passion, and a commitment to delivering engaging, high-quality brand experiences. We appreciate if you have your own suggestions and ideas and it's important that you work independently. Because the industry is evolving so quickly, it's important never to stop learning.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
Ongoing project:Social Media Manager, Social Media Marketer