Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.
U.S. located freelancers only
We are a fast-growing interior design co. in the Bay Area that is looking to add a social media guru to the team. Our goals are two-fold:
1) create original content to further grow awareness of our brand
2) increase followers and traffic to our website and social media profiles
Here is a preliminary strategy/schedule as a starting point, but we are looking to you for the best strategy:
* Proactive community management
* Help us develop a content generation system to be mostly all original content
* Draft original content based on your ideas and ours, for review and approval
* Develop and own content calendar
* Provide analysis of statistics from efforts to inform next steps/tweaks to continually improve the results
* Sample schedule of posts:
- Instagram (3+ posts/week)
- FB (3 posts/week)
- Pinterest (refine and continue to build out an on-brand profile)
- Houzz (refine and continue to build out an on-brand profile)
We estimate roughly 10 hours/month for a fixed fee of $275/month, but open to offers based on your experience of time needed to perform above responsibilities.
We've not had the experience of working with someone outside of our office on the topic, therefore this initial step is looking to 'test the waters' with this process. Once we figure out a groove, we anticipate growing into a larger, on-going effort and potential expansion of role. Looking forward to hearing from you!
I am looking for a mix of experience and valueExperience Level