We are looking for a social media guru to give us a complete solution to our social media operations. We are looking for a professional with excellent English skills; that will complete all tasks, daily, give updates, keep a report current and provide ideas and innovation in their field.
Use a social media management tool to post at least 2 times daily on; Facebook, Twitter, Pinstrest, Instragram, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instragram, You tube, Your Blog.
The scope of tasks will include posting on behalf of our company, social media strategy, and creation of social media campaigns
start your application with 2+2 answers, otherwise you will mark spam
The you'll be spending time brand building, social media, outbound marketing and responsible for increasing engagement and exposure for different clients businesses.
- Updating social media outlets (primarily Twitter and Facebook, possibly Pinterest and others).
- Collecting and analyzing online and social media traffic data for metric reporting and recommendations.
- Being a key part of the team to strategize and implement concepts to boost online and social media traffic.
- Ensuring online and social media content is timely and up-to-date, scheduling new content and revisions and contributing to online discussions.
- Manage and interact with each social network on a weekly basis to keep communities engaged.
We need a weekly report of traffic and social media work.