Our company, a social media technology company in NYC, is seeking multiple detail-oriented, savvy Data Quality Analysts.
We are seeking QA team members to provide feedback on our real-time data feeds and signals concerning events around the world.
- Must be available for 8 consecutive hours, for five days per week (weekday shift) or 2 days per week (weekend shift);
- A relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required;
- Native/Fluent in English
- Ability to monitor and analyze data quickly;
- News experience is desirable
- An internet connection of at least 2.5 Mbps
-PC or MAC book to work on (Not Smartphone or Tablet),
Please include answers to the following questions with your proposal:
1) Please describe any relevant experience pertaining to analyzing data
2) Are you available for this shift in EST? The available shift during the weekday is:
Saturday-Sunday 3:30pm-12:00am EST
3) Please describe your experience with news, if any (experience not required for role, but, a plus)
4) Do you read the news daily? Local/international? Where do you get your news from?
5) What recent event that made the world news did you find interesting, and why?
6) How would you rate your English skills, from 1 - 10, 10 being the highest? Please explain the rating.
Applications who meet requirements outlined above will be invited to take an interview and Assessment test with us and will be paid $8 per hour (including the test).
Candidates that complete these phases successfully will then be offered an employment contract with us. (The hourly rate for successful candidates will continue to be $8 USD per hour inclusive of Upwork fees upon employment)
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates