**Please note: We are only interested in working with mobile app firms on this project, not independent consultants.**
We have a social networking app (developed in Xamarin) that is currently released on Android and iOS (please respond back for links to the apps).
We’re looking to have these apps rebuilt natively for Android and iOS. Also, though the intent is to have these apps built natively, it is important for the mobile developer to also know C# in order to parse through our existing mobile code.
The main components that we would need built include the ability for users to sign in/sign up for the app, the main user profile pages and feed (including the customized header for the top of each profile), the posting and listing functionality at the top of the page, the implementation of different feed story types (photo, blog, video, status update, marketplace listing). The remaining functionality that is in the current apps can be hidden in a tab of the bottom navigation bar which would link users to the mobile browser if they wish to access that functionality.
All of the backend components have already been built by our in-house engineering team, so you would simply need to build the front-end and connect to our APIs.
If you’re interested in taking on this project, could you please get back to us with the following information:
1) Will you provide us the mobile source code for the project?
2) What is your cost structure for custom mobile app development?
3) How quickly are you able to build such applications?
4) Would it be possible for us to hire you on a continuous basis so that you can maintain the newly built apps, as well as add more functionality to the apps over time?
5) If you are able to maintain the apps, what are the costs associated with monthly maintenance and what does that include?
6) Will you release new versions of the apps to the Android and iOS app stores for us as they are completed?
December 10, 2017
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers