We are looking for an experienced Software Developer/Engineer. This is an early stage stealth startup founded by a former Google employee. We are building debt collection software for banks and credit units, and we need you to build our MVP.
You will be our partner and collaborator as we decide what features to build and test first.
• Full-Stack Engineer that can comfortably build across domains and Frameworks.
• Experience building REST APIs.
• Experience working with distributed systems and services.
• Experience building Authentication, fraud and identity applications.
• Good understanding of relational databases including both SQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
• Build new systems to securely create, update and store sensitive data.
• Build infrastructure to handle secure APIs for hundreds of requests.
• You will spec, measure, analyze and optimize the build of a novel financial application.
• You have a portfolio of past-completed works you can reference.
• You have experience working on financial applications.
The ideal candidate is based in the United States, but working EST hours regardless of the time zone. You will be working on backend and frontend, and we anticipate this project taking a few months. Additional details, including a PRD, will be shared with qualified applicants.
We look forward to hearing from you.
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers