We have not shortlisted candidates yet. Due to the ongoing Covid19 situation we are operating at a slower hiring pace than we would like. We will reach out to candidates soon and post the status of this job posting here as well.
You must be able to perform the following the:
- Talk to Dev Lead and the Product Manager and understand the product. They will give you the basic info needed to identify which features are to be tested. One of them will also give you a tour of the product on Skype.
- You should be able to come up with test cases based on the introduction to the product give to you.
- Perform the tests and note down the passed ones in the spreadsheet.
- Report bugs. We will provide you with access to our JIRA Software. The Bug reports should ensure that you provide sufficient information for developers to reproduce and fix the issue. (Would suggest using some sort of screen capture software, if you are not already using one).
- Re-test bugs when developer marks bug fixed.
- Must be able to communicate well in English.
- We will be doing the same testing multiple times; twice for each release; once in the staging branch and again the live deployment.
- We will touch base with a Skype Interview. Please provide the best time for us to contact you. Include your time zone as well. We are located in the Mountain Time Zone (USA) but are flexible with our interview time.
- If we are satisfied with your interview performance we will initiate a contract and one of our developers will present one module from our product and ask you to come up with a test plan (ie all the test-cases for that module) in a spreadsheet. You will be compensated for the time you spend in this phase just as in a regular contract.
- If the product team is happy with the list of test cases you have come up with, we will proceed with the contract and let you complete all the testing. If not the contract will be terminated.
Due to the high volume of applications, updates will be posted in the job description as timestamped edits.