Important: Reject our invitation if you do not meet below requirements.
1. Do NOT apply if you do not know how to install wordpress through FTP or through CPanel. You must have basic knowledge about CPANEL, PHP, CSS, HTML and how to set up a wordpress website. You must know how to install a plugin through FTP and through wordpress interface.
2. You must be able to speak, write and read ENGLISH. You'll be expected to communicate via voice using English 100% fluently. Must have previous customer support experience.
3. If you have already received our invitation and you're rejected or not contacted then reject this invitation.
From time to time you may be asked to log into a client's WordPress website and diagnose customer mistakes and/or software problems within the WordPress admin area.
You must be friendly, professional and very patient. Work hours are to be tracked and reported daily.
You must be able to use on-line support systems - FreshDesk.com experience a big plus!
Must have excellent English writing skills. Again: you must have excellent English writing skills.
Send us your following details:
1. Primary Skills related to Customer support:
2. Secondary skills that you possess and good in it BUT other than customer support.