Hi! We are looking for a Graphic Designer who is a native Spanish speaker. We are actively looking for someone that can commit to anywhere between 10 to 20 hours per week as a minimum.
We are aiming for someone who is highly creative and is seeking a long-term collaboration. Most of our clients are in the health industry, and are very serious about scaling their own businesses as much as we are. For this role, we are looking for a new talent that can focus on social media designs and branding, who has vast knowledge on Instagram, understanding how the algorithm works to create engaging and interactive content.
It doesn't matter to me how many years of experience you have. We don't measure a person's ability by their years of experience. But you MUST be able to think, adapt, and know exactly how to communicate brand values through design.
You must also be transparent, honest, trustworthy, and dependable. Without these values there won't be any successful collaboration. We also really value if you’re motivated. We don’t seek perfection, but a willingness to learn and always striving to be better are essential values.
What we will provide for you:
- Access to template libraries (Envato elements)
- Access to Canva premium
- Social media strategy, captions and guidelines for all social media designs
- Information from clients so that you can focus on making the designs
- Raw material (pictures and videos) that need to be edited for social media feeds
What you will need to do:
- Create branding guidelines for clients (corporate colors, fonts, branding material)
- Create logos
- Design beautiful social media feeds
- Create all social media designs, focusing on engaging and interactive content
- Design Instagram stories and IGTV vertical videos.
- Social media videos
- Highly converting Facebook ads creatives (especially videos)
- Expertise in social media
- Understanding the algorithm: which content is more engaging and why
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator (or similar)
- Video editing with Final Cut, Adobe Premiere (or similar)
- Time management is crucial since we need to adapt to the clients’ needs. Time of work is flexible, you just need to get the designs done.
Highly desirable and preferred skills (but not required):
- Experience in the health industry (plastic surgeons, clinics, chiropractors, dentists, doctors, etc.)
- Create Illustrations
- Designs for websites (website images, icons, banners, hero, etc.)
In the first sentence of your cover letter with “Fenix 🦅🔥”.
As long as you start the sentence with that, we will consider you. Please understand we use these questions to avoid proposals from people who don’t read carefully.
We only want to hire the best. When we work together, you will see that we are very caring and relaxed. We want our relationship to be as solid business partners.