Hi, I’m looking for a Spanish teacher to write the content for an online course covering all aspects of Spanish verbs.
The course will be comprised of a number of lessons divided into sections (and sub-sections if needed), each lesson will finish with a quiz to test the students understanding of the content. The lessons will be basic html pages (can be written in Google Docs), comprised of text, tables, examples etc and can also include images. Quizzes can include both multiple choice and text based answers.
See the screenshots attached for examples.
The course will cover every level from complete beginner to advanced topics. It will also be suplemented with additional practice games and quizzes, that you will not need to create content for.
- You must speak and write in PERFECT English. Native, or as-good-as native English required.
- Must be available immediately.
- I’m looking for someone who has experience in writing lessons and quizzes etc.
- Someone with a solid teaching or academic background preferred.
- We don’t need to reinvent the wheel. Most of this can be adapted from existing grammar material, and text books, with our own spin and adaptions. So you should have good source material we can use as a base. Note, this doesn’t mean just copying from a text book, but using some sort of existing structure to use as a starting point.
- Around 20 lessons will already have been written, that you can use as a guide for the style - I anticipate it will need about another 40 lesson written to complete the job.
To begin with I will hire a handful of people for a trial, and take it from there. This will consist of writing a lesson to fit the style of the existing content, along with a quiz to test the students understanding of the lesson.
To Apply for the job:
Please apply with the following information:
- Your hourly rate
- Your availability. How many hours per week you will have available. When do you think you would be able to complete the full job.
- A time estimate for writing a trial lesson and quiz (10 questions)
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value