Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
We're looking for help managing our new business leads at our fast-growing Silicon Valley startup! We'd be happy to give you an email, Slack account, and even write recommendations for future jobs.
I want to work closely and give you all the advice/feedback I can to save you time... I've been doing this myself for 13 months so I get it :)
We're bootstrapping, so our budget isn't huge, but I promise you'll get invaluable work experience and we'd consider hiring you as a full-time employee (remote or local) if you can help us grow!
Generally, I'll ask for your help finding & entering new business leads (emails) for businesses in certain neighborhoods in San Francisco or, in some cases, different cities in the Bay Area.
You'll have some freedom to get creative about how you find good leads, but I can also give you specific instructions if that's preferable.
We'll be doing everything from :
- emailing small businesses organizations (like chambers of commerce and merchants associations) to see if we can help them.
- harvesting emails from businesses websites you find via Google Maps, Yelp, the BBB, or chamber of commerce websites.
- researching better/more efficient alternatives to merely clicking on Yelp listings and getting the emails that manually
- putting emails into Excel files (I'll email them), making sure there aren't duplicates
- posting on Craigslist, messaging people on Airbnb & VRBO
-researching the best websites for sending out targeted mailings (PropRadar etc.)
Would love to try things out and develop a longterm relationship!
Let me know if you're interested. Below is an example of instructions I'd send you for 1-2 specific areas. (Tell me if you can't see the images/screenshots in the excel file and I'll re-send! I sent a picture of what the excel file should look like, so you know :) )
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates