I am looking to create activities and project for an offline learning center which offers personalized and hands-on learning activities for kids of age-group 6 to 14 years.
I need to create projects in the domain of storytelling which can engage students anywhere between 5 to 30hours.
These projects can be done as individuals, in small teams and some project may involve larger teams
What is a Project? - A project is well defined frame work with clearly defined objectives, stages, reading material for the students. A project must further have information about how the center expert must conduct discussions at each stage, give feedback and help the student progress through the stages to the final outcome.
A document which roughly defines the structure of a project is attached. Please study it.
Scope of work
1) To create creative 7 to 10 multidisciplinary projects centered around literature or reading skills for age groups 5 to 14 years
2) Students engagement with a single project may vary from 10 hours to 60 hours
3) Projects must age appropriately expose students to the joy of reading, genres, characters, narratives, storytelling, communication etc and in multiple formats like books, comics, stories, novels, audio books etc
4) Projects must provide an experience of various aspects of storytelling like creation, analysis, appreciation, representation, visualization, experimentation, enactment
For all stages of the project as mentioned in the document, you must submit the following:-
- Student manuals
- Resource list
- Material list
- Class discussion guideline
- Evaluation and grading template
Kindly submit your fees for working on minimum 5 to a maximum of 10 projects
December 8, 2017
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers