Strategic Executive Assistant/Project Manager
An Entrepreneur is seeking a strategic executive assistant to provide support for her professional and business ventures.
Responsibilities will include: conducting and presenting research on a wide variety of projects and initiatives she is currently working; helping to develop her ideas to a business plan and eventually implement to a functional business. The principal will require some coaching to achieve high performance and need help with optimizing time on necessary projects.
Key requirements of assistant: evidence of significant academic achievement such as Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field. If applicant does not have a degree, other distinctions could be significant work experience or certifications - for example, coaching certification specifically in managing talent for high performance. Maybe you are well read in certain topics such as behavior economics, sports analytics or project management. We are open to different areas of expertise.
Applicant must have excellent communication ability; strong research, analytical skills and project management. See below for more details:
• Written Expression: Excellent writing skills to communicate concisely, professionally, and in the spirit of the Executive's personal brand.
• Information Organization: Find ways to structure or classify multiple pieces of information.
• Reading Comprehension: Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
• Oral Expression: Communicate information and ideas verbally with fluency so others will easily understand.
• Oral Comprehension: Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Emotional Intelligence: Support relationship management through awareness and management of impact on others.
• Inductive Reasoning: Combine separate pieces of information, or specific answers to problems, to form general rules or conclusions. Includes coming up with a logical explanation for why a series of seemingly unrelated events occur together.
• Deductive Reasoning: Apply general rules to specific problems to come up with logical answers. Involves deciding if an answer makes sense.
• Problem Solving: Develop ways to use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
• Active Listening: Listening to what other people are saying and asking questions as appropriate
• Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions
• Cultural Literacy: the ability to understand and participate fluently in a given culture; a culturally literate person knows a given culture's signs and symbols, including its language, particular dialectic, stories, entertainment, idioms, idiosyncrasies, and so on. The culturally literate person is able to talk to and understand others of that culture with fluency.
We welcome applicants with varying levels of experience and from a broad range of professional and academic backgrounds.
To apply, please send cover letter. Resume is optional.