The Biz Kinetics is a new greenfield web application project being built from the ground up under the name Biz Kinetics. The web application is essentially a tool to be used by business owners and their business coaches to create a custom balanced scorecard system, modified for small enterprises (being defined as those businesses with less than 20 employees). It will include financial goals configuration, and reporting, as well as task prioritisation and management linked to the financial milestones.
In the first instance, we require the services of a front-end developer with the skill sets mentioned below to create a data entry wizard to set a financial goal configuration set and post the data set to a rest API endpoint. Each component requires good code coverage spec tests to ensure that cost of change is kept to a minimum as the front-end is continuously improved and enhanced.
We are looking for a Strong Front End Developer to work on a project basis in the development of a Web Application for small business owners:
Ideally, you will be;
- An experienced developer with a passion for writing high quality, reusable code for UI components.
- Keen to challenge yourself with new technologies and languages.
- Enjoy participating in design and roadmap discussions and identifying opportunities for improvement.
The skills we are looking for are:
- Strong understanding of AngularJS (v1 and v2) and its internal workings
- Commercial experience building Angular v2 applications with typescript
- CSS, LESS and Sass experience
Our Technology Stack (Currently):
- AngularJS 4 and typescript
- RXjs state layer
- CSS via SASS and bootstrap