"Description : Hi There, We are looking for a web developer to help us in building a consumer internet application.
1) Visually appealing and simple web application where in, a user can log in by creating a new account or by using his facebook/twitter/email accounts as credentials
2) User should be able to add some products or services (information will be provided in a database format)
3) User should be able to track his product information in a dashboard format, using charts, bars, graphs etc
4) Android/iOS app : We intend to provide the same web services as above on mobile apps. So we expect your design to work seamlessly with mobile frontend as well.
Skill sets required :
2) APIs : Prior experience in integrating APIs preferred : facebook open graph APIs, Amazon, ebay APIs etc
3) Prior experience in creating simple and clean web dashboards - charts, bar graphs or infographics, which load very fast on a browser.
4) Twitter bootstrap experience preferred, to quickly build upon the initial set of wire-frames that we will give you.(Of course we encourage your creativity if you have better
ideas of UI/UX design).
5) Mobile app development experience preferred to make sure your designs are compatible with mobile apps
6)Experience with the following gems is preferable : fog, carrierware, aws-sdk, aws-s3, rmagick, devise, omniauth, cancacn, factory-girl, respect, capybara
Expectations : We expect you to quickly prototype web app on the lines of...
3) statmilk.com (for visual charts/graphs etc)
4) Minimum commitment of 20hrs/week. 40hrs would be great
Budget : Hourly for ~1.5 months ; Preferred start date : Dec 5th, 2012, & End date : Jan 15th 2012. Can continue for 15 more days depending on work completion & quality.
Application : Please apply with code : ""Consumer Internet App"", and tell us your availability for next 2 months."