We have a requirement for SME for our Course Principles of Construction. The course details and requirement are as follows:
The course Principles of Construction is a two-semester course for students in Grades 9-12. It provides and overview of the concepts and skills in the construction field. The course includes topics such as measuring principles, construction mathematics, architectural drawings, equipment and tools, safety and regulation, workplace skills, and career development.
These are some of the key objectives of this course:
• Explain basic measuring practices used in the construction industry.
• Apply the principles of geometry to calculate the area and volume of various shapes used in the construction industry.
• Identify symbols and terminologies used in construction blueprints.
• Describe various types of construction drawings.
• Describe various types of heavy equipment used in the construction industry.
• Explain the use of basic hand tools commonly used in construction.
• Explain the use of powered hand tools commonly used in construction.
• Explain the role of an employee in the construction industry.
• Identify careers in the field of construction.
• Identify the use of computer systems in the construction industry.
• Explain construction documents and standards.
• Explain safety requirements and regulations in construction.
• Demonstrate the use and care of appropriate personal protective equipment, including safety goggles and glasses, hard hats, gloves, safety harnesses, and safety shoes;
• Identify legal requirements associated with construction projects
If interested, Please revert with your updated resume and sample work in this area.
February 25, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value