Subty is an open market platform that connects clients with companies that provide services for subtitling and captioning. We reduce prices by promoting open competition to attract clients and improve quality by requiring tests prior to providing services.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to enhance global awareness of our platform. We have enough companies that are prepared to accept orders. Our main target is clients who are looking for subtitling and captioning services. Clients range from individual filmmakers to content creators/agencies to broadcasting companies.
As Digital Marketing Manager for Subty, you will be responsible for the growth of Subty’s business by promoting increased visits to our website, registrations, and ultimately orders to our ready vendors. You will have to be aware of the languages that are most in demand and most in supply to properly target your audience.
As we are a small group, your decisions will have a large impact in the direction our marketing efforts take. If you are interested in utilizing the internet to promote growth of our, and our members’ business, while seeing clear results of your strategies, please read on.
Role / Responsibilities:
1. Serve as a subject matter expert for issues associated with Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Banner Advertising, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing. Regularly exhibit thought leadership on the latest industry trends.
2. Creative brainstorming for marketing campaigns.
3. Improve Subty’s online presence, allowing clients to more easily stumble upon our services.
4. Proactively offer strategic campaign recommendations. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
5. Plan campaigns, including requirements definition, scope, schedules, and budgets.
6. Analyze and report campaign results and data and plan following steps accordingly
More than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers