This would be a long-term, full-time, work-from-home position with our team.
We are quickly growing startup based in China that was founded six years ago. Every year since we founded, we've doubled in size and sales. We're expecting an exciting future, and need to bring a remote developer in to join us to help fine-tune our systems so we can scale to meet the needs of our ever-growing business.
Your work would be extremely important to our success in the business, and as our company grows, your success will grow also.
It's a 100% work from home position. The only requirement is that you need to be an individual, and not representing an outsourcing company.
• This is a full-time, work from home position. You would be required to be online from 9 am Beijing – 6 pm Beijing (negotiable). You must have reliable broadband internet and electricity to apply for this position.
Lunch and two 15 minute breaks are included.
Negotiable compensation and benefits.
• At least three years of Extensive Sugar/SuiteCRM Development
• At least three years of PHP Development
• At least three years of WordPress Extension development
• Consistent strong internet with a backup inverter or generator (in the event of electricity outage)
• Discipline to work consistently from home in a focused environment.
• Willingness to use Hubstaff and TeamViewer for accountability
• Willingness to use chat apps for daily communication.
• Fluent English. You will be required to interview over the phone.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates