If every time you leave the house you have to check to make sure your spandex is covered along with your custom tech, runes are drawn and your other-worldly creatures are contained...then we want to talk to you!
We will provide you with the characters, story points and major premise. You must be capable of breathing life into the story/character. This is the perfect job for someone that loves action and adventure, compelling characters with witty dialogue and wants to start gaining paid experience. The most important thing you can bring to the table is good writing. There is potential for more work if the story goes well.
We are looking for LitRPG / Superhero stories, 12,000 words each. There will be a lot of creative freedom in this project. The story will be up to you. Action and adventure are a must. There’s got to be tension. Self-deprecating humor is encouraged. Think hero’s journey meets 40 Year Old Virgin meets Marvel. These are adult heroes, with adult problems. If the quality is good more work is guaranteed for a LONG time to come. HEROES AND VILLIANS WELCOME!
- This MUST be unique content and a unique story line. NO part of your story should be found ANYWHERE else. Not even on your own blogs or in other books, magazines, etc.
- Your story will be in the SUPERHERO or SUPERHERO LitRPG genres. Twisted science, technological, celestial, alien and magic based powers acceptable. These are adult heroes, with adult problems and hurdles…no kid heroes (– unless you’re Tim Drake).
- You should be an experienced fiction writer, good at developing characters, good at writing compelling storylines (compelling from beginning to end, which is especially important in a short story), and able to show us samples of your work.- Each book should end with a resolution. However…
–You should also be very adept at writing a CLIFF HANGER at the end of your story (even with the HFN). The Reason? Think comic books, or bing-watching on Netflix. One issue/show leads to the next...
...In other words, if this book does reasonably well, I will keep bringing you back to write more "episodes"! (ie - to keep adding/writing more books in your short story series!)
Of course all rights on submitted work (once paid for) will go to us and will need you to sign a simple NDA form agreeing to this.
What You Will Be Doing If Hired:
- Core concept discussion with us.
- Create chapters outline and get it approved by us.
- Write gripping stories with lots of character arc.
- Fully edit them for spelling and grammar.
-You will also need to include a 2-4 paragraph description of your story, that teases/entices readers (a blurb) as well as title options
To Apply: submit a few paragraphs (approximately 1K words) in a genre that you've already written. We want to see how well you can write, and if we like your style, we’ll get you started as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates