Datafox is a funded and fast-growing technology startup located in San Francisco. We help sales and marketing teams prospect smarter and have thoughtful, personalized conversations at exactly the right time. We offer a deal intelligence platform that makes access to “big data” available to any corporate analyst or individual in real-time, allowing them to make better investment decisions.
We have built an environment where each and every member of our team is contributing to the growth and development of our service and our brand. We are positive, problem solvers, adaptable to change and solution oriented! Does this sound like a team you want to grow your career with?
The Data Researcher role is a full-time role that will be primarily responsible for data cleaning initiatives. The majority of the work is to identify relationships between 2 records.
The Data Researcher is expected to:
- Quickly & efficiently research quality data
- Communicate clearly with team members at all times.
- Work independently.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Understand & adhere to company mandated workflows & timelines.
- Adapt to changes quickly, and problem solve efficiently.
- Balance quality of work with set parameters to turn around work product.
- Web research experience
- Attention to detail
- Access to reliable high speed internet
- Excellent communication skills including comprehension skills to demonstrate ability to work on written specifications.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure quality work product.
- Knowledge & expertise with Google Drive, Sheets, and Docs
- Eagerness to learn!
Nice to have’s but not required:
- Experience with data cleaning
- Knowledge of Slack
- Typing skills (at least 40 wpm)
Intel® i-series (i3 or higher) or AMD Athlon® 64 processor or higher
Microsoft Windows 7 or later preferred
Multicore Intel processor
Apple Mac OS X 10.9 (Maverick) or later preferred
1 GB of RAM or higher
Latest versions of Google Chrome (preferred), Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari browser (Not dev/beta builds).
Working webcam and microphone/speakers or a headset
Stable Wired Internet Connection with Minimum of 1.5 mbps download and 0.5 Mbps upload
Candidate Selection Process:
1. Complete Pre-screen Questionnaire
2. Interview with Recruiter
3. Completed Trial Assessment Phase (Fixed Price)
4. Review of Fixed Priced Trial Output
5. Offer / On-boarding
Qualified candidates will show their attention to detail by completing the sentence "Datafox, I’m your Data Researcher candidate because ...." as the opening sentence in their cover letter.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates