READ CAREFULLY: the total budget is 50$, you need to answer just to ONE survey which will be paid 1$. If you provide more than one answered survey (through friends, colleagues, people you know), each extra survey will be paid 1$ more.
If you've understood the above, keep reading the description.
I'm setting up a scientific survey in the field of Software engineering, specifically Technical Debt. If you don't know what Technical Debt is, take a quick look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_debt or ask me for additional material on the subject.
It is a very simple task, NO INTERVIEW REQUIRED, no skype, nothing like that. Just apply and I'll hire you, download and read the document attached to the specifications, send me the answers to the questions and you will get paid. If you have friends or colleagues that want to participate too, you can let them participate and get paid for several sets of answers (you need to inform me in advance about this).
- all the fields in the answer sheet need to be filled.
- meaningless text and useless/fake/troll answers will not be paid.
- you guarantee by yourself that you have at least 2 years of experience and an education in software engineering, you will need to fill a field about this in the answer sheet.
- the task takes up to 2 hours so I will give you up to 2 days to send the answers back after you've been hired, after that the contract will be terminated and no amount will be paid.
- as per the oDesk rules, all the communications take place within oDesk through the oDesk internal messenger.
- for any other doubt or question, be sure to contact me through oDesk.