Looking for an experienced quantity surveyor to provide a piece count and lengths for the timber hardware on the suspension bridge and approach walk ways. There are a total of 10 different pieces of hardware to count on the pedestrian bridge and 3 different pieces of hardware to count on the approach walk ways.
Results will be used to check against current internal piece count and will be used for verification.
Please provide the piece count and length in the following format:
1) 9.5mm dia Carriage Bolt c/w washer & Nut (Galv) - Length = ??. Pieces = ??
2) 12.7mm dia A307 Carriage Bolt c/w washer & nut - Length = ??. Pieces = ??
3) ?? dia 102mm Screws. Pieces = ??
4) ?? dia 254mm Screws. Pieces = ??
5) 12.7mm dia lag Screws Length = ??. Pieces = ??
6) ?? dia 152mm Screws. Pieces = ??
7) #8 x 76mm Flat head screws. Pieces = ??
8) 12.7mm dia x 127mm lag Screws. Pieces = ??
9) #8 x 69mm Stainless Steel Screws. Pieces = ??
10) 6.4mm dia x 38mm Simpson SDS Hex Head. Pieces = ??
Approach walk ways
1) ?? dia x 125mm Screws. Pieces = ??
2) Simpson Strong-Tie LS50. Pieces = ??
3) Gauge 6 Galv Screws. Length = ??. Pieces = ??
Only timber hardware (screws, bolts) are required. This includes timber to steel and timber to timber connections. All other connections not required (steel to steel, etc).
July 15, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value