We are an MSP looking for Level 2 and 3 technicians to support our technicians and clients over phone, email, and remote desktop support.
Successful Candidates must have excellent communication Skills in Spoken and written English. Must have access to reliable internet 24/7 (minimum of 4 MBPS). Must have experience in supporting clients in the US via voice and remote support.
Must be able to respond immediately to tickets and skype or VOIP calls
Support Areas: VMWare Administration, Windows Server, Windows Desktop, Active Directory, Server maintenance, Domain Services, Cisco Networking, and Exchange.
-Installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software
· Maintain system-level security controls, system configuration documentation, and configuration management
· Review audit, system and application logs
· Store, retrieve, manipulate and analyze data from databases
· Technical background:
o 6-8 years’ experience with degree in Information Technology, Computer Programming, Computer Engineering Technology or related field
o 6-8 years’ experience as an IT system administrator
o Familiar with IT security policies and backups
o Familiar with databases such as Microsoft SQL Server and/or MySQL databases
o Familiar with operating systems and platforms (Server 2K8, Win7, Win8, Linux, Virtual Machines, etc.)
o Familiar with common software packages (MS Office Suite, Adobe, web browsers, etc.)
· Work abilities:
o Work well with others in a team environment
o Strong communications skills; clearly communicate ideas to teammates and management
1. Be available to respond tickets over web and email, and to calls over the phone when necessary.
2. Perform routine maintenance tasks on windows servers and NAS/SAN storage
3. Work Independently and with a team to respond to and resolve critical system alerts for Network, Server, and Storage related issues.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates