• A well-established global Wholesale MNC
• Provide wholesale consumer goods to customers for over 40 years.
• One of the most trustworthy partner in Wholesale consumer goods.
• Established over 40 years ago, with +750 employees.
• After very successful 2021 and new projects, looking for new members to join the team
• Work closely with IT team to understand user requirements and support application testing
• Develop technical designs, test, implement and maintain application software
• Take part in software and architectural development activities
Key Candidate Criteria
• At least 5 years of working as a Programmer or Developer
• Must have Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree
• Must have UiPath or Power Automate (PowerApps) experience
• Has extensive experience in C#, .Net 3.5 (or higher), SQL, ORM, and Microsoft Visual Studio certification
• Good analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills would be desirable
• Can speak fluent English and Cantonese