I am looking for system administator to setup and maintain our web-servers. You should be familliar with:
0) KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING (so, NO to "let's try and we'll see", sorry) :)
1) nginx/apache proxying and load balancing solutions using various Amazon web-services (Amazon Linux, S3, Cloudfront, RDS)
2) php-fpm/varnish/mysql configuration and tuning
3) devops (capistrano, deployment schemes, release process), puppet, vagrant is a plus
4) security aspects and "security as a way of thinking" is must-have
5) secure setup and maintenance of wordpress and other opensource solutions is a plus
Couple of high-load projects with high demand among hackers.
If you still read this text and you are not from India-like countries, then mention "DS" in your reply and specify your experience with requirements (see above). During interview I will ask you to do regular work (configure or setup something) while you share your screen via skype.