- Be a Linux administrator experienced with Web applications, monitoring and Security best practices
- Confortable with RedHat environment (CentOS 7)
- Able to review PHP code (Laravel)
- Be familiar with the Crypto-currency world
- Be familiar with SCRUM and DevOps methodologies
- Experience on PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 is great
- Experience with penetration testing (Kali) is also great
You will be mainly monitoring hundreds of servers and tens of applications and webpages. But everytime something crashes, and it will, you will ride the horse and fix it ASAP.
Hour team works on rotating shifts 24/7/365 (what a nice number), that way we can have at least 2 eyes, and a cat, looking to monitors.
December 20, 2017
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers