Please note: the price quoted here is monthly. We are looking for as close to full-time as possible, with availability during the day U.S. Eastern Time.
We are looking for a systems administrator who is passionate about quality and customer service for a 3-6 month project. You will initially serve as the first point-of-contact for coworkers and external customers who submit requests and bug reports. As you get acclimated to the environment, you’ll assume responsibility for activating our dialers and monitoring inbound calls on the weekends.
There’s a lot to do and we move fast. So, we need someone who is detailed and has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and has demonstrated the ability to work in a demanding, team-oriented environment.
• Assist business and IT staff in trouble-shooting software issues and implementing bug fixes
• Respond to and manage daily requests (database record deletes, etc.)
• Turn on and monitor inbound call volume using Vici dial and a vendor-managed platform
• Add enhancement requests in the form of user stories to our Trello board
• And much more… think “all things IT”
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks
• Articulate functionality of systems to business and IT teams at various levels
• Technically savvy, with the ability to research and understand systems
• Self-motivated and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
• HTML and CSS experience
Nice to have:
• Working knowledge of PHP
• Experience with MySQL and phpMyAdmin
• Experience with call center programs (e.g., Vici)
• SQL skills and experience writing queries
• Experience working with a 100% distributed team
Please write the word "Sublime" at the top of your application so we know you read this!
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates