Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
This is what I am trying to do. Can you help?
THIS IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO. CAN YOU HELP?
I am a member of the 90's hip-hop group Tag Team. I wrote and produced the hit "Whoomp! There It Is." I am in the process of writing tons of content and need some help. I would love to come to the meetups, but my road schedule does not allow it. I am looking for reasonably priced freelancers that can help me with all my tasks. I don't mind writing the bulk of everything, but I would like to run what I write across qualified writers who can proofread and possibly edit. And also have the expertise to add their two cents and possibly collaborate on new content that fits my criteria. Listed are some of the projects I am currently working on.
1. I am in the process of editing my Wikipedia page for Tag Team and DC Glenn. And in the future will create pages for DC Glenn, DC Glenn VO, and DC The Brain Supreme. Right now I am concentrating on Tag Team. I have most of it done and need a quality proofread as well as structuring the article in an easy digestible storylike format to peak interest. Updating the Wikipedia page will not only provide SEO clout for the website TagTeamBackAgain.com but refer the world to an up to date superior Wikipedia Page.
2. I am in the process of soliciting Talent Booking Agencies, Concert Promoters, College Promoters and Music Venues. The primary focus at the start is placement on agency website talent rosters. I need to curate unique content for each website that is accepted. Which means if I am accepted to twenty sites, I must uniquely create twenty bios for the group. Then I can work my SEO magic to place more eyes on Tag Team for more show dates.
3. I will be curating monthly blog posts to keep fans informed of what we did in the previous month and what is coming up. Maybe infiltrate a reminisce story, fun Tag Team facts and other fluff.
4. I am looking to create press releases when we have exciting opportunities arise. An example would have been when we performed the halftime show for the Cleveland Cavaliers. I could have written a press release with the title "Whoomp! There It Is." Tag Team performs for the NBA Cleveland Cavaliers halftime show. Drop that on the wire, and at least half of all major sports outlets would have run the story or called for interviews. This would lead to more eyes on the website, and more backlinks to the site to boost the authority. Thus creating more fabulous opportunities for Tag Team.
5. Whomever I choose to help me. I would like them to write after interviewing the group. In the past when other writers have curated for me, they don't grasp the essence of what I am trying to put out there. Not saying they aren't good writers, but if you don't know what you're writing about you will always miss the mark.
I think that's about it. Hopefully, you can give me some guidance.
Thank you for your time.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers