The task will involve taking, organising, and sending us a series of photographs of documents.
We will require you to take 600 photos of 125 documents ( 4 photos for each document) for $75.
For each document, you will need to print out a supplied document, locate two unique locations to take the photo of the printed document. Each location will need you to take photos of the documents in two different angles. So for each document, you will have a total of 4 photos taken.
Please note that it is required that in each photo taken by your phone camera, the full A4 paper must be visible. Also, the photo needs to be taken at a laptop camera angle, to simulate a laptop camera is taking the picture. There will be examples attached. Afterwards, you will create a folder for each document done that contains the 4 photos.
Steps for each document:
1. Print out an document X
2. Find two different unique locations at your home, office, etc.
3. Lay document X flat on table and angle your camera, making sure that the full A4 paper just fits on the camera screen. Also, make sure that the camera of your phone is angled properly, please check the attachment to see examples.
4. In unique location 1, take two different angle photo shots of document X.
5. Then head to unique location 2
6. In unique location 2, take two different angle photo shots of document X.
Now you will have a total of 4 new photos for each document.
7. On your computer, create a folder and name the folder with document X’s page number from the PDF.
8. Drag the four photos from the 2 unique locations into the document X folder. You must use the page number of document X to name the folder so that we can locate the photos easily.
9. Repeat step 1 to 8 for the other 124 documents
10. Share it with Dropbox or google drive and send us the link
Ideal camera setup for photo taking:
This is an estimated camera set up, please do check out our samples before taking the picture of the document.
Height: 18 to 23 cm above ground
Distance between the camera and the page: 20 to 35 cm
Angle of the camera: between 35 to 55 degrees
We will require to see the first 100 pictures taken first, to evaluate correctness,
If you have any concerns, feel free to message me
January 28, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates