Situ Systems is a fast-growing 3D and visualisation business within the home building and renovation industry.
Our model is built to benefit both consumers and businesses: builders and manufacturers display their homes and home products, while consumers explore and choose everything from completely new homes to products for their existing homes in 3D.
We are rolling out cutting edge software over the course of an incremental development timeline. We are on the way to modelling tens of thousands of products from well-known companies across Australia, as well as onboarding hundreds of new members [builders, contractors, suppliers and more].
Situ Systems is looking for a motivated Copywriter to support the Sales and Marketing department as the business continues to scale. Must be well versed in developing the brand’s messaging and positioning and creating written content for website, blogs, product and industry specific brochures, newsletters, marketing collateral, technical documents and other sales and marketing materials.
Through a keen understanding of B2B marketing and sales funnel and its relationship to the customers' journey, the role will craft engaging, targeted communications, across marketing platforms the business uses, that positions Situ Systems as a thought leader and drives action to generate demand and capture leads. This role requires creating content that is professionally written, engaging and SEO friendly.
• Write about a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms, including, but not limited to websites, blogs, articles, social updates, infographics, case studies, guides, marketing collateral, technical documents, etc.
• Maintain a consistent brand voice while still writing copy that feels fresh and new, personalised and friendly, clear and knowledgeable, and provides customers with the urgency to act.
• Collaborate with Marketing department on design and brand to deliver outstanding creative on time, every time.
• Edit and polish existing content to improve readability.
• Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase company website traffic.
• Produce compelling headlines and body copy, capturing the attention of target audiences.
• Identify customers’ needs and recommend added content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Location - Remote work, can be from anywhere worldwide.
As per Project Duration, with possibility of ongoing work over time
• Familiarity with B2B SaaS
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, with an excellent grasp of the English language.
• Strong understanding of how to write for the web, keyword placement and SEO best practices, as it relates to the position and its requirements.
• Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
• Confident in producing content or copy across various platforms.
• A portfolio of written B2B content is highly looked upon but not required, specifically long form content
• Flexible, professional, positive demeanour
• Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively