We are seeking a well-rounded and experienced Technical Content Writer - Customer Support Specialist who has extensive website content, blog, and technical white paper writing experience and is a very comfortable eloquent verbal communicator.
Must have BOTH extensive creative and technical copywriting experience. You must not only be comfortable but thrive in researching and solving problems when having limited information, then turn around and creates new documentation for the very problem just solved.
REQUIRED Credentials / Experience:
- Technical Content/documentation creation experience (WordPress, Video, etc)
- Understanding SEO and able to implement SEO tactics in copywriting.
- Extensive Google Adwords PPC Experience or Certification
- Understand the company’s product and brand to establish its voice in style and tonality.
- Fully understand and write product technical support documents
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to establish creative expression of our brands.
- Be the first point of contact with our customers
- Prompt attention to detail and resolve issues with limited information.
- Write clear and accurate support documentation
- Suggest solutions and provide relevant knowledge of how the software works.
- Recommend workarounds when possible to resolve customer needs.
- Quickly identify and escalate technically complex tickets to our Engineering team.
- Own the resolution process for all customer related issues.
Not Required But a REALLY BIG BIG BIG PLUS if you have:
- Adwords PPC Experience
- SEO Experience
- PPC Marketing Experience
ONLY APPLY IF:
1. You not only write but speak excellent English
2. You can provide a link to at least 20+ writing samples for our team to review
3. You are looking for full time dedicated work
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value