Needs to hire 2 Freelancers
Talent is everywhere. Opportunities are not.
At Remotesome, we are on a mission to help thousands of engineers around the world find their full-time next remote job.
Through unique vetting process we are helping engineers showcase their skills so we can recommend to emerging and promising companies around the world.
We have numerous appraisals of engineers for which we have found life-changing jobs as well as happy companies who couldn’t believe how many great engineers we help them bring on board.
We are looking for an experienced blockchain developer to work on our vetting process for blockchain developers with a focus on Solidity.
Our current flow is:
- Perform a short 20-30min long coding quiz
- Attend a ~55 minute technical interview
- live coding with a practical task during which we evaluate your performance not just based on results but also on the candidate's development process
It's a great opportunity because:
- You will get an insight into our interviewing approach which gets praised by engineers.
- We put an emphasis on constantly improving and making interviews better and better.
- You’ll help us set best practices for interviews and help us craft new tasks.
- Flexible working schedule
What you'll do:
- You will be creating a vetting process for blockchain developers. This means:
- preparing questions to evaluate candidates on their theoretical knowledge for the coding quiz
- creating practical tasks for candidates to implement live during the technical interview
- You will also be performing technical interviews and evaluating candidates during the interview
- have experience with Solidity smart contract language and know it inside out
- have experience with a few different backend languages and frameworks
- You are able to recognize talented engineers and evaluate a candidate based on their output
- You should be familiar with a few different architectural designs to help you recognize standards and standard code
- you have experience with technical interviewing or you have been conducting interviews in previous/actual jobs
- you are organized and punctual
- fluent in English, both in written and oral form
- have experience with technical interviewing
- have experience with other blockchain languages such as
- Hyperedger Fabric/Golang
- Flow/Cadence/RustTalent is everywhere. Opportunities are not.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary: $25-$35 per interview
- Flexible time (You can just claim those interviews that work in your time zone)
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
Project Type: Ongoing project
Activity on this job
Less than 5
Last viewed by client:
15 days ago