Kancy is a project that has risen from a world of personal pains and the desire to live in a smarter and much more controlled environment. Being able to fully adhere to the current home automation era, we have decided to launch a range of products that do not need any specialized suite of elements to make it work. This realization was achieved when we performed months of market research and always found some limitation in the products being offered in the market currently. Therefore, instead of creating smart appliances, we decided to go universal in our pursuit to provide smart home experience and worked on the root i.e. the power supply. By installing a product that makes your power supply smart, you will be able to turn any ordinary device into a smart device that adheres to all the standards of home automation and the Internet of things age.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products to help us Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience and to Work with internal teams on product and documentation requirements, and Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
• Excellent written skills in English
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value