- This is a full time position with 40-60 hrs a week
- Pay rate: $7.00 /hr. (Upwork fees included)
You should apply if
- You are a quick learner.
- You have outstanding customer service skills.
- You are willing to commit 40 hrs a week ( mostly on USA time)
- You are really skilled, technically speaking.
- You are very proactive and a great team player
- You have an excellent English grammar:
Your application will be automatically discarded if we notice a single English grammar mistake or bad punctuation/capitalization in your cover letter or your profile. So be careful before you apply.
- If you are new to Upwork, but you still can prove that you are what we are looking for, do not hesitate to apply.
Strong web development knowledge :
- HTML/CSS: High
- PHP/MYSQL: Not required, but it can be a plus.
You will be providing technical support in our forum, email and chat. So you typing skills will be also measured.
This is a webmaster tool, so you must have experience on web design and web development to help others, because our users are mostly website owners or webmasters.
Our candidate should be :
- Reliable and show attention to details.
- Professional enough to take negative feedback as challenges and opportunities.
Also, you will be managing minor billing problems, so that is why we need you to always show professionalism, great English grammar, impeccable punctuation and capitalization while writing.
IMPORTANT!: We are a 24/7 support team so we require your availability 100% if schedules need to be changed or fixed.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates