There are several topics related to log management and IT security that we need to cover in our product documentation, user manuals, blog posts, articles and other marketing material.
The ideal candidate is an experienced IT professional who is keen on creating technical content. The job would also involve researching product integration with third party solutions and shiny new tech that emerges. System administrator skills are a great plus but most importantly you should be a quick learner and eager to understand new technologies.
* Experience with modern documentation formats (asciidoc, docbook, markdown).
* You know what version control is and have used Git before.
* Sysadmin/DevOps skills on Linux and Windows.
Nice to have:
* Experience with log management tools and SIEM products (QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, Snare, syslogd, Logstash, Kafka, Scribe, ELK, Graylog, etc),
* Experience with *BSD, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, MacOS
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value