Intelligent Technical Solutions is a managed service provider who’s been in business for over 15 years. With more than 45 team members in Nevada, California, India, and the Philippines, we serve some of Las Vegas and Pasadena’s finest companies, with industries including architecture, finance, law, medicine, and manufacturing. We’ve been repeatedly noticed by our peers as one of the fastest-growing managed service providers and small businesses in the country.
Working with ITS is like working with close friends and family. We’re a laid-back but professional crew, who is currently looking for technicians who:
- have a high-quality cultural fit with the ITS way
- have little or no direct IT experience or certifications, but very willing to be guided
- want to prove themselves able to learn and adapt quickly in our rapidly-changing and growing environment
The qualified candidate for this position is expected to be able to resolve the following technical issues with little or no assistance:
- Workstation operating system issues which do not involve networking or server access
- Workstation hardware diagnostics, troubleshooting, and replacement of field-serviceable parts.
- Printer issues which do not involve networking or server access
- Standard business application issues (Office, etc.) which do not involve networking or server access
- A very strong cultural fit with the ITS way
- A deep passion and love for technology
- A strong understanding of client service concepts
- A desire to learn
- Less than two years IT experience (past experience with an MSP is counted as double time)
- Pacific Standard Time night and weekend, some including 12-hour shifts on Saturdays and Sundays
Compensation & Benefits:
- depending on skills and experience, this role offers an hourly rate of $4.50 to $6.25
- ITS provides 50% reimbursement of medical, dental, and vision insurance
Training and Certification:
- ITS provides trainings and sponsors certification for all technicians. This becomes the basis of salary increase and promotions.
Have we got your attention? If so, we would love for you to visit the link below and complete an aptitude test. We will only consider applicants who are able to finish the test.
This is a series of test that measures key information processing functions (attention, working memory, and reasoning), basic math and verbal skills, general intelligence (ability to solve problems, digest and apply information, learn new skills, and think critically), typing skills, and technical aptitude. It will take approximately 81 minutes.
Please address your cover letter to Venus so we know you have read this entire post.
We look forward to hearing from you!
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates