I am looking for a Test Automation solution to be implemented for one of our product using Selenium/Cucumber for Desktop product and potentially a same framework or different framework for Mobile and Tablet products such as Appium. Once the ideal solution has been delivered we are looking for a long term outsourced partner for further work.
About Us and our products
1) We are a Web based game development company developing gambling games which are available on Desktop , Mobile and Tablet channels.
2) All our traditional games are built using flash on Desktop channel and HTML on Mobile and Tablet Channels.
3) The latest games are all built on HTML5 on all channels(Desktop, Mobile & Tablet)
4) Example of few of our games can be found on this site https://www.toals.com/casino/ On this url you will find few games
a) Roulette European, Blackjack, Blackjack PerfectPairs, Hi Lo Blackjack, Super Graphics Upside Down, SuperGraphicsSuperLucky and few others - These games are built using Flash on Desktop channel and HTML on Mobile/Tablet Channels
b) Symmetry, Goal and few others - These games are built using HTML5 on all channels(Desktop, Mobile & Tablet)
1st Milestone Scope of work
Please find attached the scope of 1st milestone and also the POC details
1) Once 1st milestone has been delivered we will be working with you to expand test scenarios for various games which are in the development pipeline
2) We also have other game products which we are looking to implement Automation solutions with potentially 1 year worth of work delivery
Please can I request for the below when sending proposals
1) The technologies you would be using to implement the solution
2) Live examples of your work and your previous experience
3) Time frames to deliver 1st Milestone work
4) Would you be working as an individual or as a team and how will you manage next milestone work load
5) Cost for 1st Milestone
6) If you are able to demonstrate POC mentioned in the scope document
Happy to discuss in more details.
January 30, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers