Looking for an expert content and test questions writer for reviewing our project management test prep.
Number of Questions to be Developed/Reviewed/Rephrased: 700 Q (Each of them is multiple choice questions with 4 options)
Here is a Sample Questions:
At the beginning of project execution, you notice different opinions between team members relating to project work and deliverables and to the level of overall complexity. What should you do right now?
Option 1: Give your team members some time to develop a common understanding of the project scope and product scope. Upcoming interface problems may be resolved later.
Option 2: Use the risk management processes to identify and assess risks caused by misunderstandings and develop a plan with measures in order to respond to them.
Option 3: Organise meetings to identify and resolve misunderstandings between team members in order to avoid interface problems, disintegration and costly rework early in the project.
Option 4: Use interviews in private with each individual team member to inform them of your expectations and your requirements in an atmosphere of confidence.
Total Budget for the 700 Questions Review is $500 USD.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Test question should be as per the attach standard.
2. Questions should be developed based on PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition
3. Content designer must read and understand the concept from PMBOK first then rephrase the questions according to the standard.
Copyright of the Content:
1. PMaspire Singapore PTE Ltd. UEN: 201709421K, 151 Cavenagh Road, #06-151 Cavenagh Court, Singapore 229628 is the Owner of all these contents.
2. You, as a Freelancer agree that it is done as a "work for hire" as that as a result PMaspire shall own all copyrights therein.
3. You also agree that once the contents and materials accepted by PMaspire, you will not hold any copy of those contents and will not share this content with anyone.
March 24, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value