D-Rating is a French start-up digital rating agency created in January 2017. To know more about the company, please check www.d-rating.com.
We are looking for a number of people to test client experience in about 2 banks (BNP PAribas Fortis and/or KBC). This is a part-time project and each participant has a goal to test the digital client experience following a precise methodology. The participants need to
- Realise 3 journeys (on line or very rarely in the agencies)
- Test the communication channels
- Test the availability of digital functionalities (web and app)
- Evaluate the level of complexity to obtain certain products on the portals of the enterprises
In total, 7 hours of work per bank is required. This means if testing both BNP and KBC, 14 hours will be needed, if only one of the banks then 7 hours will be enough. The project will last around 3-4 weeks.
The participants need to
- Be Belgian nationals and reside in Flanders.
- Be present in their address at least for some hours nearly every day during the time of the project.
- Be available for the project between 9.00-12.00 or 13.00-16.00
- Speak Fluent Dutch, English or French and be able to communicate in English and read in French during the project
- Feel at ease with technology (computers, smart phones, Google Sheets)
- Be attentive to details
- Not have either KBC or BNP account. You can have one
- Performing computer with a high-speed internet connection
- A well-performing Android phone (latest updates completed, maximum 3-4 years old) is mandatory.
- Printer and scanner
The rate: 35 euros per hour.
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value