Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Position Summary: Dynamic and successful solopreneur of a coaching and leadership development consulting firm seeks an exceptional assistant to provide high-level, complex administrative and personal support. I'm looking for someone who can elevate me from the weeds of my business and give me time to focus on what will generate more clients and revenue. Someone who can help me put order and organization into my business, and help me create a client management system that increases client satisfaction and frees up my time for other things. Please know how to independently prioritize responsibilities, and possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills. Be able to work with minimal direction, generate elegant and effective solutions, perform most duties following a broad framework of guidelines and what I need.
• Operate independently to provide a wide range of administrative, decision-making, and problem-solving support of a highly responsible nature for executive to meet business objectives:
Anticipate and prepare materials needed by executive for meetings and telephone calls.
Anticipate problems and ask probing questions in order to respond effectively.
Develop and maintain efficient administrative procedures, including client files, forms and systems, spreadsheets, data bases, etc.
Provide some support calendar and email management, make travel arrangements. Using online technology, set up virtual meetings/facilitations and support client attendance at these meetings.
• Locate and gather information from a variety of sources to assist in resolving business issues and provide the basis for proposals, reports, speaking engagements and presentations, and educational courses. Must be able to organize data and conduct web research.
• Handle special projects requiring strong initiative and independent judgment. Offer constructive and insightful suggestions that facilitate solutions, efficiency, and cost-savings.
• Represent the executive in handling business and personal contacts with finesse and diplomacy. With marketing savvy and warmth, reach out to clients/potential customers and ‘warm up’ new and repeat business. Conduct customer surveys and collect client testimonials.
• Research speaking options, coordinate marketing efforts to increase speaking engagements and handle all administrative aspects of speaking engagements.
• Compose, format, and proofread correspondence, reports, or presentations from general instruction or based on knowledge of executive views and business operations.
• Establish, implement and maintain an acknowledgement and appreciation program for customers, colleagues, vendors and others who assist in success of business.
• You are a super star if you excel at client relationship management and can set up and maintain an effective system.
• Minimum three years as a professional virtual executive assistant. Experience with professional executive coaches and speakers preferred, along with a solid understanding of what it takes to work effectively for a solopreneur.
• Strong plus for certification as a Professional Virtual assistant, Speaker’s Assistant, and/or Author’s Assistant.
• Professionalism, initiative, resourcefulness, dependability, and flexibility.
• Superior attention to detail; first-class organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and under pressure.
• Ability to see the big picture and strategically align events with overarching client goals.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent writing and proofreading skills.
• Proficiency using Google Drive, Microsoft Office 365 applications, social media savvy.
• Sense of humor, grace under pressure.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers