Quality transcribers needed who can work for 15 cents per audio minute (which is $9 per audio hour).
I am an English and Spanish instructor and I also do a fair of amount of transcribing work -- I am looking for a few people that could help me get some of my extra projects done.
If this interests you, I would like you to answer some questions and do a brief sample transcription.
1. Please answer each of these questions for me.
- What country are you located in?
- What is your first language and how long have you been studying English?
- Do you use British or American spellings?
- How many hours do you usually need to complete one hour of audio?
- Are you able to work with both audio and video files?
- Do you use Dropbox?
- Do you use Google docs?
2. There are two short audio samples that I would like you to transcribe so that I can see the quality of your work and of your English. Both of the audio segments are in the attached file. You can send the transcriptions to me in whatever format you prefer as long as it is a common file type such as TXT, DOC, DOCX, or ODT.
Skills: english, typing