I am somewhat tech savvy and can provide you with any needed information rather quickly. I prefer to collaborate often but will defer to the developer as I do not want to hinder the creative process.
I would love to be able to manage this project using Asana.
I prefer a process with this payment schedule:
* 20% - Project Plan (present your methodology, process, or approach - some document with your steps so I know what to expect, when we will meet, update style, etc.
* 40% - Design Concept (the initial build you will share with me that has the structure and the main components
* 30% - Site Review (the revisions completed post the first feedback from the design concept)
* 10% - Acceptance (completed site of final revisions with the transfer of files and copyrights)
1. The telephone number at the top needs to change to 66AgilePMP and delete the second number
2. Want to change the icon for the menu at top right, perhaps even have a menu bar at the top of the page, one that disappears. I prefer a menu similar to ciomic.net. I also like the segmented menu bars on criteriontraining.com.au
3. Change homepage stock photo to sliding banner with product images and links to those product pages.
4. Button Links need to go to the correct pages.
1. https://pmpcertificationsanfrancisco.com/our-training-and-courses/ is the link to where the products are. Two page needs to be built - one that shows only the live classes, in person and virtual, then one that shows only the online courses, and the first two buttons on the home page (ONLINE COURSES and IN PERSON COURSES) should point to those product pages respectively.
2. Button “FIND OUT MORE” should take you to the “Services” page.
3. SEE IF YOU QUALIFY should go to a page that needs to be built similar to this link and I have the copy I can provide for this. https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project-management-pmp
4. GET HELP should capture email and put into a segmented list called newsletter or something of the like.
5. VIEW COURSES should each take you to a page that needs to be created that has only those particular products. Some of these products were never completed and I have the copy and the logos. They were copied from a Kajabi site - I have that export file to use. There should be a page that has only PMStudy, then 6Sigmastudy, Scrumstudy courses.
5. Will need to create (3) pages, (1) each for Training and Workshops, Speaking and Media, and Consulting and Coaching. I would like to change the copy for those sections and rearrange the order. Speaking, Consulting, Training is the order.
6. Can we take the page from the “GET HELP” button on the bottom right and make it into a section on the homepage
7. Add a section with a sliding banner that has photos and videos from my classes - see creativeadaptivethinking.com for these slider examples on the bottom - I will supply those photos.
8. Add a call to action button at the very top of the page for a product. See criteriontraining.com.au for an example
9. Add a pop-up offer/coupon on the page after 10-15 seconds
10. Replace the “Media” page, which doesn’t exist at the moment, with “Our Work” and I will supply photos and copy.
11. “REVIEWS” page needs to put yelp reviews first, videos second, written testimonials third. Also, reorder the written testimonials from bottom to top, ie George, Senior IT Mgr, Traci
12. Change the “They Say” section to “Reviews” and have a sliding banner of the reviews from the review page.
13. Critical to have the Social Media Page - (see "SOCIAL" from the menu). Can we add a LinkedIn connection and an Instagram connection?
14. Need to add Bio of instructor Priya to the About Us page. You can go to this link for the example. https://creativeadaptivethinking.com/collections/pmp-exam-prep/products/virtual-pmp-certification-test-prep
15. Eliminate blog page
16. Conduct On page SEO
17. Make use of UX/UI best practices
18. CTA buttons, Pixel, tagging, etc all connected to Ontraport.
August 23, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
API Integration Required:Payment Processor, Social Media