1. Decrease the projected growth in vehicle traffic by 25%;
2. Increase the share of LCV to 10%, and HV to 20%;
3. Increase the cost of the project for Option 2 by 30%; decrease the cost
for Option 3 by 30%.
4. Use a discount rate of 4%
5. Use a discount rate of 10%
a. how is the problem of flooding approached from an engineering point of
view, what data are required
b. how the evaluation of the project is achieved using the BCA technique
c. what are the results (BCA indicators) obtained (i.e. NPV, BCR …)
d. how should they be interpreted for this project
e. their detailed meaning
f. the decision context and the decision taken and why?