We at Zen3 are trying to built Travel Experience based rich content. This content is meant for US based travelers who would visit these destinations. This job involves the following:
Reviewing the existing content provided in the raw format
Write the content(American Flavor) on the basis of the points provided in the existing content
Editing and adding the American touch to the language
**Note: For the writing purposes the base content or tips will be provided
**Interested candidates please message us on Chat for quick response from our end
1. Content to be written for 5 Travel destinations(Containing multiple Point Of Interests per destination).
2. Adding caption(1 sentence <=20 words) to approximately 100 images & videos in total
3. Further adding 4 to 5 sentence(<=100 words) description for each image & video
4. Destination overviews for all the 5 Travel destinations(4 to 5 sentences <=100 words) -
- What is the destination about & why should it matter to the individual?
- Who is it for & what can they look forward to?
5. Top Point of Interests - Attractions & Experiences (around 10 to 15 per destination)
- 2 to 3 sentence description per point of interest/experience(<=50 words)
- Each with additional insight / tip content of 3-4 sentences (<= 75 words)
6. Neighborhood image captions - approximately 50 captions in total
- 1 sentence caption (<= 20 words)
7. Neighborhood / area description
- Traveler-oriented description
- 1-2 paras of text (<= 100 words)
- To answer ‘What is the soul of this area? What is unique and of interest to the traveler?’
- For e.g. - If hotels, what type? If access to metro, which lines? Which museums are nearby? Etc.
8. Suggested Itinerary - Content to be reviewed and updated with right choice of words
- Multiple Tips to be 2-3 lines each (<=50 words), only where required.
9. Where To Stay - 4-5 sentences per destination(<= 100 words) to be reviewed and updated with right words
10. What To Buy -
- 1-2 sentences describing item and why we recommend to buy (<= 50 words)
- Tips and insights on where to buy, what to look out for – 4-5 sentences, <=100 words
- 10 – 30 items per destination
11. Best Things to Eat -
- 1-2 sentences describing item and why we recommend to try (<= 50 words)
- Tips and insights on where to eat, what to look out for – 4-5 sentences, <=100 words
- 10 – 30 such items per destination
12. Where to Shoot Best Photographs -
- Each photo to be accompanied by writeup telling when, where, how to get that exact photo in 5-6 sentences (<=150 words)
- 10 – 30 such items per destination
13. When to Visit
- High-level overview for entire year (4-5 lines, <=100 words)
- 1 per destination
14. Need To Know
- Want to be detailed, help traveler avoid anxiety
- 5-10 sentences (<=200 words) for each topic
- ~30 topics per destination
Note: This is a initial set that we are experimenting with. If we find your work promising then you can expect a steady flow of work over a period of time in larger quantity.
1. Travel bloggers with passion to write
2. Excellent written skills
3. Based out of USA
4. Experienced in terms of writing travel related articles(Samples to be provided)
5. Should be willing to work on tight deadlines
6. Should be open for feedbacks and error rectification if and when required
Note: We will be giving a sample task before we assign the work. Should be willing to complete this short task before this work is assigned.
*Post completion of task the work assignment might take approximately 1 to 2 weeks.
The expected TAT for this project(5 destinations) is 2 weeks from the date of assignment(Needs to be delivered as 1 destination at a time)
Overall budget for this task is $1000 which will be divided in 5 milestones.
Learn about Zen3:
Zen3 has proven its ability to acquire, annotate/analyze, and deliver large voice datasets for some of the most respected tech companies in the world