We're looking for a reliable writer with an understanding of digital marketing and its different branches, including new trends like artificial intelligence, psychometric data mining, etc.
Obviously, you DON'T NEED to be an industry expert but you should have the notions so you can research and build well-founded and original articles. If you can do this, this will be a really long-term relationship.
You can either bring something new to the table or develop well-researched content that won't look like any generic article from a low-end blog. Of course, we won't accept spun content and - evidently - we'll use a paranoic amount of tools to check if your content is original or not. If it's a blatant copy, you'll be reported and the contract will be instantly terminated.
We're currently playing 15 USD for two 500-word articles.
It's important that you show us your past work so we can check your style, so feel free to attach any document or send us a direct link.
The payment will be released once we review and accept your articles. Of course, this can take up to 72 hours, but we usually dispatch these things as fast as possible.
- We currently don't accept agencies to avoid any possible subcontracts.
- Generic cover letters will be ignored. To verify that you paid attention, add "half-life 3" to your text.
- Bait proposals (when you change the bid/rate afterward) will be ignored and, possibly, reported.
- One-liners will be ignored. If you can't be creative with your cover letter, how can you be creative with your content?
- You might have to sign an NDA and the entirety of your work will belong to us. The usual bureaucracy.
- Play fair and you'll be fairly gratified.
July 28, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value