Looking for an experienced front-end developer to work with me (back-end) to deliver a product for a client. I have plenty of work and looking for a solid team player.
IDEALLY, you will have:
Experience as a front-end web developer delivering high-quality, scalable, responsive web solutions - mobile, tablet and desktop
Experience with front-end build tools, such as Webpack
Strong understanding of Coding best practices - OOP,Design patterns, Data structures etc.
Solid understanding of single page application (SPA) front-end development
Experience consuming RESTful web services
Git version control
And it WOULD BE GREAT (but not essential) if you have:
Good understanding of ES6
Good understanding of deploying and managing websites in AWS public cloud environment
Basic understanding of SASS or similar
A high level of communication
Strong problem-solving skills
CLEAN code focus
1) Front-end development of Single Page Applications (SPA) to webApp clients:
a) Website/WebApp development
b) Admin dashboard (based on theme) to the Website/WebApp
2) Setup Vue or React to operate with Bootstrap/Foundation and media queries providing Desktop, tablet and mobile screens visualisations
3) Routing the Application
4) Implement state Management by Vuex or Redux
5) Handling User Forms Input and Validation
6) Implement Animations/Microinteractions and Transitions
7) Implement User Authentication (local and Social)
8) Implement front-end to Single page application (SPA) to consuming RESTful web services
9) Integrate Mailchimp, Auth0, PayPal, BitPay and Printful and other proprietary API’s to the WebApp/ SPA interface
Delivery dates to be discussed.
We are a start-up not a corporation, please only bid if you're looking to be part of an active team member not just a one-off contract. We are seeking a highly competitive rate for this first project and will, as more work becomes available, provide increased rates on our projects.
Budget: $2500 (firm) - payment released after two rounds of beta testing and bug-free delivery to our satisfaction.
A trial will be paid for ($50) involving the set-up of a microsite including email templates, triggers, responsive, animation and tracking and number based scripts.
February 22, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers