We're a rapidly growing startup that is constantly in need of extra help. We are looking for a FULL-TIME Undergraduate Physics Academic Assistant that can help with several HIGHLY IMPORTANT Academic projects.
Who are you?
- Have prior experience with online tutoring (Chegg, TutorUniverse, Tutor.com, Got It, etc.)
- Have expertise tutoring undergraduate Physics 1 and 2 with and without calculus
- Willing to learn how to tutor students in other subjects that you do not know as well
- Detail-oriented. You love getting things right the first time
- Self-starter, great at working with little supervision
- Always learning new things!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer student questions over chat/text/email
- Analyze undergraduate physics questions and create non-correct answer choices to serve as realistic alternative "trick answers"
- Provide general academic support for important academic company objectives
- Google Docs (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Google Calendar
- Google Hangouts
- Google Chrome
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Fluent in English with excellent grammar
- Familiar with undergraduate physics (completed a physics course within the past 5 years)
- Have prior experience with online tutoring of undergraduate physics (Chegg, TutorUniverse, Tutor.com, Got It, etc.)
- Have a good internet connection
- Have a working webcam and microphone
- Have two monitors for efficiency
- Expertise in additional courses (Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry)
- Customer service experience
- Ability to use ChemBioDraw 12.0 or equivalent drawing program
Compensation and Schedule
- $800 - $1000 per month, depending on experience.
- Be available for 40 hours per week
- Work Monday through Friday
- Work 8 hours a day between the hours of 8am-8pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Join a talented and fun team of successful entrepreneurs
- Exciting + funded startup that is going through fast-paced growth
- Work to improve technology that is helping thousands of students
- If you're interested in applying for the position, please download and complete the assessment attached to this description, following the included instructions.
- Once you've finished, attach the file with your initial application.
Any applicants who apply without completing the entire assessment will not be considered for the role.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates